5th Annual Capital City Bikefest
Official Contest Rules:
1. Charity Raffle Beneficiary: Proceeds from this raffle benefit The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st), 1823 Buford Court, Tallahassee, FL, 32308.
2. Eligibility: The 5th Annual Capital City Bikefest - Charity Honda Grom Raffle is open only to legal residents of the contiguous 48 United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st) employees and board members, Red Hills Powersports employees and Bikefest Grom Raffle Committee Members are not eligible to participate in or win the raffle. No purchase, payment or donation is necessary to enter to win. A purchase, payment or donation will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited.
3. How to Enter: Raffle ticket sales begin on Saturday, May 21st, 2016 and end on Saturday, September 17, 2016 at approximately 2pm or until the 1,000 total ticket maximum is sold. Tickets will be available for purchase at Red Hills Powersports, 1110 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee, FL, 32301, The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st), 1823 Buford Ct, Tallahassee, FL, 32308 and through Bikefest committee members. Other locations may be added – see website (www.capitalcitybikefest.org) for the most current locations. Additional tickets can be purchased on the day of the drawing, September 17th, 2016 until 2pm at the 5th Annual Capital City Bikefest (www.capitalcitybikefest.org). Upon issuance of a raffle ticket, all sales are final and non-refundable. The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st) and Bikefest assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete or illegible entries. Any unsold tickets become the property of The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st).
4. Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner will take ownership of a New 2015 Honda Grom and must claim prize from Red Hills Powersports, 1110 Capital Circle NE, Tallahassee, FL, 32301, within 30 days of notification. Winner is responsible for pick-up/delivery of motorcycle. The prize winner will be required to provide Driver's license or other government issued identification, sign a release of liability form and pay any taxes, tag and title fees prior to accepting their prize. Prizes are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash. The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st) and Bikefest reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event the advertised prize is no longer available.
5. Selection and Notification of Winners: Winners will be selected by random drawing (from all tickets purchased) on Saturday, September 17, 2016 at approximately 3pm at the 5th Annual Capital City Bikefest (www.capitalcitybikefest.org) and will be notified via phone or email by Tuesday, September 20, 2016. If potential winner(s) cannot be reached after 10 days from first notification attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited.
6. Publicity Release: The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st), Red Hills Powersports and Bikefest may use winners’ names and likenesses for publicity purposes without further compensation or notification.
7. Release of Liability: Participants and winners release The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st) and Bikefest and their respective partners, vendors, agents, representatives, board members, employees, volunteers, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the raffle and possession or use of the prize awarded and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. In the case of any dispute, the decision of The Center for Independent Living of North Florida, Inc. (DBA Ability1st) and Bikefest shall be final.
8. Tax Obligations and Fees Associated with Prizes: Winners shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes associated with prize. All taxes, insurance, licensing, registration, title fees, acquisition fees, destination charges, freight delivery, any other costs that may be associated with purchasing and collecting the motorcycle, and all other expenses not specified herein and related to the acceptance and use of the motorcycle are winner’s sole responsibility.